Reconnect to Nature with My Fine Art Photo Blog
You are an art lover or a collector.
- You appreciate beautiful art photos.
- You still hesitate to acquire a photographic work because you have many questions.
I fully understand your questions because the choice of a beautiful art photo can seem complex and difficult.
- I propose simple, educational articles to help you choose a fine art photo in the best conditions.
- If you are satisfied with my answers and if you are reassured, all you have to do is browse through my collections to choose a beautiful artistic photo.
I am a professional artist photographer with a passion for the wonders of nature.
- I have chosen to share my passion with you. Indeed, loving the wonders of nature is universal.
- To share with you my emotions, feelings, and messages, I chose artistic photography.
Buying an art photo is a special act. Indeed, why paying for a photographic work? The answer is simple. I found it after years of working and trading with my clients. The price of an art photograph is not linked to my name or my talent. It is not about art either. All that matters is the feeling it creates when you look at it.
- I create fine art prints to help you to escape and to reconnect with nature.
- I organize photo workshops to help you to create even more interesting photos.
- I write articles in the blog to share my skills and help you to explore new creative ways.
Amar Guillen is a photographer artist.
His adventure with photography began in 1987 when he prepared and obtained his degree in computer engineering. He began to feel at that time, a real fascination for the sumptuous landscapes which surround him and the fauna which populates them. The need to express emotions in images is already being felt.
Since 2003, the year in which he became a professional nature photographer, Amar expresses in images and emotions the infinite mysteries that conceal nature, developing a personal, artistic and contemplative photographic language.
He devotes himself entirely and professionally to artistic photography. His research crystallizes around the underwater space, the animal universe and the terrestrial landscapes.
His quest is to highlight the preciousness of nature and to sublimate it.